Cooling & Heating Repair & Maintenance Services
Increase the Lifespan of Your System
DFW Air Marshal’s maintenance packages are designed to extend the life of your unit, reduce energy consumption and save you money. Each agreement includes free labor on normal maintenance parts installed during your call. We will always consult with you before proceeding with any major repairs.
Can My Existing Unit Be Saved?
Here are some indicators that it could be time to make a change:
- If your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old, consider replacing it with a unit that has earned the ENERGY STAR® label. Installed correctly, these high-efficiency units can save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs.
- If your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old, consider replacing with an ENERGY STAR-qualified furnace, which is 15% more efficient than a conventional furnace. An ENERGY STAR-qualified boiler is 5% more efficient than a new standard model.
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up. Your cooling or heating equipment may have become less efficient.
But even repeat offenders can be rehabilitated. Here are some circumstances that may suggest your unit deserves a reprieve:
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold. Improper equipment operation, duct problems or inadequate insulation could be the cause.
- No one is home for long periods of the day and you do not have a programmable thermostat. Installing a new thermostat could save you money.
- Your home has humidity problems. Poor equipment operation, inadequate equipment and leaky ductwork can cause the air to be too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer.
- Your home has excessive dust. Leaky ducts can pull particles and air from attics, crawl spaces and basements, and distribute them throughout your house. Sealing your ducts may be a solution.
- Your heating or cooling system is noisy. You could have an undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.