Experienced Dallas Heating Contractor
In Dallas, it’s not unusual for winters to be cold and windy as well as humid. When we go inside, we want our interior to be nice and toasty. That can’t happen if your heating system is acting up. Your first inclination might be to repair the unit. But that might not be the best idea if you have an older system or if you’ve already repaired it a few times.
At DFW Air Marshal, we understand that purchasing a new furnace is a big decision. You can always trust us to provide you with an honest assessment of your situation. If the time has come for a new unit, we offer flexible financing options and expert installation services.
Reliable Heating Services
The professionals at DFW Air Marshal have experience installing all types of heating systems. We can handle all of the following:
- Furnace installation includes gas flex, flue pipe, digital thermostat, transition, 4-inch media filter, return plenum and mastic sealant.
- Duct replacement includes R-6 or R-8 foil-backed flex duct, new Wye branches where needed, new collars, manual airflow dampers and mastic sealant.
- Zoning system installation includes design of duct system, electronic dampers, zone panel, low-voltage wiring, digital thermostats, bypass damper and ductwork as needed.
- Heat pump installation includes concrete pad, electrical whip, electrical disconnect, thermostatic expansion valve, freon line drier, line flush with nitrogen, vacuum pulled to 400 microns and re-insulation of outside line.
- Electric air handler installation includes emergency pan, overflow safety switch, supply plenum, 4-inch media filter, return plenum, supply plsenum, mastic sealant and digital thermostat.
Schedule an Appointment Today
When you need a local, reliable heating contractor, talk to DFW Air Marshal. We believe in your comfort and provide transparent estimates. Schedule an appointment by calling us today at (972) 814-1653 or filling out our convenient contact form.